Primarily responsible for managing the financial accounting function, concerning the accuracy and maintenance of the ledger accounts and resultant financial statements.
1. Prepares all operational financial statements.
2. Reconciles asset and liability ledger accounts.
3. Processes transactions for fixed assets (journal entries and book/tax depreciations).
4. Prepares quarterly fuel tax, excise tax and motor carrier tax returns.
5. Coordinates auditors for audit reports and year end closing journal entries.
6. Prepares monthly equipment report for operations.
7. Assists in budget preparation.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting field preferred.
2. 1+ year in construction accounting experience.
3. 1+ year knowledge of standard accounting procedures.
4. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
4. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
5. Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional basis
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.